We’re committed to providing the HIGHEST quality care!
At Angelic Hearts Home Care, our processes are easy to understand as well as detailed according to our clients needs. A caregiver will arrive at your home to assist you in non-medical activities that is selected by you and under your supervision.
- Private Pay
- Private Insurance
- Veteran benefits
We pride ourselves in hiring people for their compassion, experience, and flexibility. But we know this isn’t all it takes to provide the best care possible. Caregivers also need excellent skills and competency in care — and that comes from excellent training.
Why does training matter?
- Trained caregivers provide the highest quality of care to you or your loved one
- Trained caregivers know how to recognize when medical care is needed
- Trained caregivers can help their clients avoid injury around the home
A caregiver who is specifically trained in his or her job
will provide a consistent, higher level of quality care.
- Skin Care
- Grocery Shopping
- Medication Reminder
- Assistance with correspondence/Telephone
- Running Errands
- Oral Hygiene
- Assistance with Dr. Appointments
- Toileting & Continence Care
- Ambulation Assistance
- Making beds, Changing Linen, Cleaning Room
- Preparation of special diets
- Clean Bathroom
- Assist with feeding activities
- Cleaning Kitchen
- Help prepare healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Monitor your loved ones eating habits (amout of food eaten and amounts of liquid consumed)
- Machine laundering / drying of clothes
- Essential ironing for client
- Folding clothes